November 12th
2015

Eye Exercises  ⁄  2. 3. Divergence. Dominant eye example and switching. 4-pointed Route1

The video shows how to do the second and the third exercise from the elementary set for beginners. The video starts with the second exercise as an example of what you should do. There are two columns and two green/red circles. Green color indicates the dominant left eye, and red color indicates the dominant right eye. Before you start the exercise, look through the screen (monitor) to reach the fusion effect. This means, that instead of two columns, you’ll see three.

With the start of the exercise, you begin following the green/red circle with your eyes (rightward, upward, leftward and upward). The point is, that you need to switch between your eyes, to change the dominant eye. When the circle moves to the right, switch to the right eye to see the red circle. When the circle moves to the left, switch to the left eye to see the green circle.

In the second exercise wich is example, the circle’s color will change from green to red with the help of the software. In the third exercise you’d have to change the color yourself.

So, when the third exercise starts, you need to do the same but switch the color only with your mind. It’s really hard to do. I know, it sounds like an impossible action as a levitation or a telekinesis 🙂 You’d likely won’t be able to do this from the first take. And it’s alright. You just need lots of practice.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Feel free to contact me.

Dr. Arkadiy Davydov.

1. Poonam:

17.11.2015 at 13:12 #

Hello Dr.
    I don’t see any video which you mention in your text… only blank spaces….. any issues with the video?

Thanks

17.11.2015 at 16:10 #

Poonam, I have no issues with the video. I have added link to my video on YouTube.

3. Ishtiaq:

19.11.2015 at 11:55 #

Can these 4 videos you have posted this year help me in gaining 20/20 eyesight in one month because i have done your all previous exercises.I am suffering from -1.25 L and – 1.50 R

19.11.2015 at 15:23 #

Ishtiaq, the dynamic vision trainer elementary set contains 9 eye exercises. Full stack contains 44 eye exercises. Wait for the next videos.

Visual improvement (as a visual disorder) depends on many inner and external reasons. The elementary eye exercises help you to develop the central (foveal) fixation and saccades. That’s important part of vision, but not the whole one.

The intermediate set contains eye exercises for divergent (10 – 22) and convergent (24 – 39) fusional reserves. The advanced set (40 – 44) contains eye exercises based on Lissajous curves.

5. Ishtiaq:

19.11.2015 at 16:43 #

What exercise should i do now?

19.11.2015 at 20:43 #

Ishtiaq, please stop trolling me.

7. Ishtiaq:

19.11.2015 at 22:16 #

Sir i was not trolling you. I was saying that please make me the list of videos/posts so that i can practice them in a sequence.
    Thanks

8. Inge:

22.11.2015 at 05:50 #

How can we get the right PD with these videos? Is it possible to get the software containing these exercises?

22.11.2015 at 20:24 #

Inge, you can get the right PD only with customized software, considering the size and resolution of your monitor.

Do you want to purchase the elementary set (9 eye exercises) or full stack with elementary, intermediate and advanced sets (44 eye exercises)?

10. Inge:

23.11.2015 at 01:23 #

I would like to try if its affordable. Whats the price for the elementary? and whats the price for full stack? You can answer me on email.

23.11.2015 at 15:06 #

Inge, please check your email.

12. Dario:

24.11.2015 at 13:11 #

Dear Doctor,
    I’m also interested in your Dynamic Vision Trainer software: whats the prices for the elementary , intermediate and advanced sets ?

I’m also very interested in “Tobii EyeX Controller” ?
    Is your software already integrated with it ? How to get it ?

25.11.2015 at 01:37 #

Dario, about prices please check your email.

My software (C++ code), that indicates the left and right eye, works with EyeX Engine using API. Technically it is not integrated with EyeX Controller, I need to run it when EyeX Controller is connected with my laptop. Why do you want to get it?

14. Dario:

25.11.2015 at 22:18 #

Dear Doctor, I was trying to understand better “Tobii EyeX Controller” functionalities with your software:

Does it allow to learn better/faster the exercises ?

Does it act like a kind of “bio-feedback” to see eyes behaviour and maybe give advices if doing the exercises correctly?

28.11.2015 at 14:50 #

Dario, the eye tracking is an important tool, but not the only, that helps me to observe and control my patient’s visual improvement from chaos to harmony. More questions?

16. Edward:

04.12.2015 at 03:21 #

Hello, Doctor!
    I am interested in Dynamic Vision Trainer software
    Could you please send me the details?

Thank you in advance!

04.12.2015 at 15:35 #

Edward, please check your email.

18. Mario Vink:

11.12.2015 at 15:06 #

Dear doctor Davydov,

if possible I would like to order the following item:

1 dynamic vision trainer full stack containing all 44 eye exercises

Respectfully,
    Mat

11.12.2015 at 18:45 #

Mat, yes it’s possible. Please check your email for the details.

20. Udo:

22.01.2016 at 19:28 #

Dear Doc,

I would like to purchase the dynamic vision trainer full stack containing all 44 eye exercises.
    Would this be possible?

Kind regards
    Udo

22.01.2016 at 22:22 #

Udo, yes it’s possible. I significantly changed software code compared to the old version that I’ve shared with you. There are new exercises for dominant eye switching. The movements of multicolored dots are fully synchronized in all exercises and also I’ve added audio files for sound track. Please check your e-mail.

22. Shuyi:

25.01.2016 at 16:13 #

Dear Doc,
    I’m also keen to buy the programme. Do you mind sending me the details so I can consider? Thanks! 🙂
    Shuyi

25.01.2016 at 16:54 #

Shuyi, wait for email.

24. Tina:

03.06.2016 at 04:51 #

Hi Doc,
    May I purchase the dynamic vision trainer program? I tried to Google but returned no results. Following the video on the screen makes my eyes watery…

Thanks,
    Tina

04.06.2016 at 11:04 #

Tina, the video is not an eye trainer, it’s only an eye tracking demo. You should purchase the customized software. I’ll send you email.

26. Kushlani Wimalaguna:

30.06.2016 at 14:54 #

I’m interested to buy the software doc. please email me quot 🙂

01.07.2016 at 08:36 #

Kushlani, I got it.

28. Dan:

15.08.2016 at 03:17 #

Hi Doctor.
    I’m also interested in purchasing your software. Would you send details about the full stack vision trainer. Thank you.
    Sincerely,