January 12th
2013

Eye Exercises  ⁄  Dynamic Vision Trainer 2

New year and new eye exercises with more dynamic, more fixation! This is an exercise for eye fixation and saccadic eye movement, up-ward and down-ward. Place the monitor at arm’s length, it’s about 0.5 meter. In the other case you can place the monitor at 1 meter distance. Appropriate under-corrected eye glasses are useful in both cases.

ucg

Press the Ctrl key and rotate the mouse scroll to set the distance between the multicolored circles equal to your pupillary distance. All you need to do is create a fusion in divergence, then follow the multi colored circle in the middle column for 3 minutes. Forgot the warm-up before and relaxation massage after?

Next repeat the exercise with fusion in convergence for the same time. Exercise time is about 10 – 15 minutes. Enjoy!

Let me know if you have any questions.

26.04.2015 at 22:15 #

Dario, what is the diagonal screen size and screen resolution of your laptop or desktop?

2. Grant:

28.04.2015 at 08:03 #

Hi Doc, It is a considerable challenge for me to maintain the fusion with more than 1 to 3 degree tilting of my head with both div and con. Perhaps this isn’t necessarily a challenge for most persons(?). Thank you, we enjoy these exercises.

3. Ishtiaq:

06.05.2015 at 20:54 #

I don’t know how to do these div. and con. with the above chart.Explain me please

4. Dario:

21.08.2015 at 14:04 #

Dear Doc, I am following your method on forbestvision website.
    I am interested in using your application software to improve vision in case of myopia.
    Could you provide some info via email on how to get it ?

Dario

5. Inge:

28.08.2015 at 17:36 #

My zooming function doesn’t allow me to set the PD right. at 110% zoom it is about 59mm and at 125% zoom it is about 70mm between stars. My PD is measured på optician at 60mm at close and 64mm at distance. Which one of these distances should I use?

29.08.2015 at 02:19 #

Inge, 59 mm at 110% zoom. Is the screen resolution of your laptop or desktop 1024×768, 1366×768 or 1920×1080 pixels? If yes, I’ll send you an example of dynamic vision trainer with the right PD.

7. Inge:

29.08.2015 at 03:56 #

Thank you doc, My screen is 27″ 2560 x 1440. I measured again for control. At 110% it is 60mm and at 125% it is 68mm between stars. Is it my near PD (60mm) I should use or the long distance PD (64mm)?

8. Dario:

09.09.2015 at 16:04 #

Dear Doc ,
    my apologies to answer you late, but I noticed only now your question about screen size and resolution of my PC.
    I have a laptop with a 15″ screen size and screen resolution 1280×800.
    I can also connect the laptop to a wide monitor (20″ or 40″ Full HD).
    Is there the possibility to configure these parameters in your application software ?

My PD is 59mm.

Looking forward to receive your application software.

9. KD:

11.11.2015 at 18:42 #

Dear Doctor,

I have been practicing your exercises for more than 4 months now and i see clear improvement in my vision. I would like to know how to get your software, to further improve my vision.

My computer screen size and resolution is as follows.

35,6 cm (14″) (1.920 x 1.080)

Thank you in advance!

KD.

13.11.2015 at 04:18 #

KD, my congratulations! I have designed my Dynamic Vision Trainer software for the 1920 x 1080, 1366 x 768 and 1024 x 768 resolution.

11. Dario:

24.11.2015 at 12:28 #

Dear Doctor,

How is possible to get your Dynamic Vision Trainer software ?