February 23rd
2012

Eye Exercises  ⁄  I see the images are zoomed…

I have deleted the comment accidentally and I restored it in the blog:

————————————————————————————————–
Ramapriya:

23.02.2012 at 19:00 #Edit

Hello doctor,

I have -6 dioptre on both my eyes. The information given is really awesome. I have started doing divergent and convergent exercise along with eye massage for half an hour daily since 10 days. I could see the good improvement. I stopped wearing specks and when I tried now, I see the images are zoomed…

Is the above exercises are enough. Plz sugg.

Tons of thanks for the valuable information.

Regards
Ramapriya
————————————————————————————————–

Ramapriya, you wrote “I see the images are zoomed… ” My patients also often notice the same effect after doing the dynamic eye exercises – “telescopic vision” – when they are able to see distant objects closer, clearer, brighter, and more colored, as compared to the way they saw these objects before doing these eye exercises.

More information about zoom-vision (telescopic vision) in Take Aim At The Bird’s Eye and Less Area of Active Vision Means Better Eyesight.

Eagles and the other birds of prey use the same kind of vision to find the prey. Watch this video carefully between 1:30 and 1:45

Let me know if you have any questions.

Feel free to contact me.

1. ramapriya:

11.02.2013 at 17:17 #

Hello Doctor,

At the outset let me extend my sincere thanks for the support and inspiration you gave me.

I would like to give a brief introduction on my case. Last year by March 2012 I started of with the eye exercise and by May 2012 when I checked my power it was r: Sph:-6.5, Cyc:-1 Axis: 5 v/a:6/6 L: Sph:-6, Cyc:-1.5 Axis: 180 v/a:6/6, However when I did the exercise I could feel less difference and felt some pain, temor on the extra mascular muscles. Gradually i lost interest by end of the year.

Again I restarted the exercise by end of January 2013, I notice that vast difference in my eyesight, I could figure out more area than before. Today I went for eye testing for moral boasting and result are
    r: Sph:-5.5, Cyc:-1, 156
    L: Sph:-4, Cyc:-1.5, 85 (really inspiring)

I do the following exercises
    1) extra muscular eye movement
    2) dynamic fixation divergent and convergent
    3) making 8 both ways horizontal and vertical
    4) moving eye on clockwise and anti clock
    6) looking for a second on the tip, middle and between the eyebrows and look straight

I could feel the following reactions, which I am observing for the first time:
    1) slight movement of the horizontal ways of my eyes automatically without any force, making the vision clear.
    2) tremor, pain and tears on extra muscular is observered, when I go for a walking see the nature.

3) when I read a book, I feel slight horizontal movement of eyes automatically and could see the words clear for few second and goes and then horizontal movement is happening and making the words clear.

4) my eye moving automatically without forcing to do it.

Doctor, what should I do now.

once agains, thanks for your support.

Regards
    Ramapriya

12.02.2013 at 00:06 #

Ramapriya, my congratulations! Sometimes you just have to stop in order to move forward. You’ve got strong skills in horizontal eye movement and eye pulsating that improves your visual acuity. Now you need to improve the eye movements in vertical direction and diagonally. Also you should practice the eye muscle stretching (i.e. divergence/convergence fusional reserves) and smooth pursuit eye movement.

At this stage I usually advise my patients to start using the Dynamic Fixation Trainer (Intermediate Level), the application software with script-based animation to improve the smooth pursuit eye movement alternated by the eye fixation. The application is for a desktop and laptop (Windows and Mac) and allows you:

– to set up the distance between visual objects both by a click and a keyboard
    – to set up a slow or fast motion mode by a click
    – to start and stop the animation both by a click and by a keyboard
    – use a countdown timer.

The application software contains 32 exercises, divided on the following groups:

– dynamic color test (red and green, red and blue) to check the dominant eye in motion
    – smooth pursuit eye movements by 1, 4, and 8-points (upward, downward, leftward, rightward and diagonally)
    – reading by stitching
    – divergence fusional reserves
    – convergence fusional reserves

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

Dr. A. Davydov

3. Ramapriya:

12.02.2013 at 11:14 #

Hello Doctor,

Thanks for the swift response.

How do I get the software? I am interested in buying it.

I have a query. I have r, cyl -1 : l cyl-1.5 (is this termed as astigmatism.), where these exercise help in curing this.

Thanks and regards
    Ramapriya

12.02.2013 at 18:25 #

Ramapriya, please check your email.

5. alpha:

14.04.2014 at 19:33 #

How do I get hold of the software? Can’t find in on the website

6. Alpha:

14.04.2014 at 19:35 #

I am interested in the software-program, how can I get access to it

15.04.2014 at 01:17 #

Alpha, I’m going to publish my software on the blog with video tutorials if I’ll have an opportunity. Why are you interested in the software?

8. Alpha:

15.04.2014 at 13:39 #

Hi Doc,
    I thought that having a program will help me learn the visual skills you talked about here to improve my myopia.

also i work a lot on the computer so having a program i can do throughout the day would help me a lot

thx alpha

15.04.2014 at 18:38 #

Alpha, the dynamic vision method I created is based on the right visual skills and contains three levels of eye exercises. The beginners level you can read in articles on my site. The software you’re interested is actually the intermediate level of eye exercises. Do you have any success on the beginners level? I’m not sure you’re ready for the intermediate level.

10. Alpha:

17.04.2014 at 05:00 #

yes some things have improved:
    fusion works nicely now
    as well as convergence and divergence at will

11. Alex Myopic:

13.01.2015 at 23:27 #

After 3 or 4 weeks of practicing dynamic convergence and divergence exercises me too I have a feeling of zooming.

It is as when I see the Arabic symbol bigger when diverging while smaller when converging even though I look at the same distance! Why is this happening?

Surely I have better vision now.

The above is more apparent in this exercise:

With the above I managed after practicing for 3-4 weeks to fuse for the first time the symbol while diverging and looking directly on it and not above at far!!! (Firstly I look above at far and then higher the paper with the symbols and try to fuse them)

This means that we can improve with your exercises doc!
    I hope it will have good results in my visual acuity too.

12. Alex Myopic:

14.01.2015 at 22:43 #

I ‘ve got it why the Arabic symbol is smaller when we converge than diverge. When we converge each eye sees the symbol diagonally, so a little more than 50cm distance whereas in divergence each eye sees the symbol directly so the distance is exactly 50cm!